- MAIN POWER SUPPLY COMES FROM THE USB-C PORT, THIS GUIDE IS FOR THE EXTRA POWER SUPPLY ONLY.
- ENSURE THAT THE VOLTAGE OF YOUR POWER ADAPTER IS LISTED AS: 5.2V MAX, 2000mA.
Khadas VIM1/VIM2 is designed with three power supply ports:
- USB-C Port: This is used for both Power Supply and USB Data Transmission.
- 4-Pin VIN port which is situated near the USB-C port.
- USB-Port beside the USB-C port, is the final power source (Optional USB Host).
USB-C is the normal power supply interface. It can also transport data at the same time; burning firmware, ADB debug…
The VIN port is a 4-Pin 1.25mm port. The pins are defined as such:
We don’t have a VIN cable for sale, you’ll need to DIY one by yourself.
You might also be interested in a male-to-male USB cable to provide extra power:
The USB port beside the USB-C port is recommended for use as extra power input; it is specced to 900mA, whilst the other USB port beside LAN port is specced to only 500mA. Check the schematic for further details.