- A booting card is a place stored the final images/ROM, target device will boot from the TF card and load the images/ROM.
- If you plug-out the booting TF card from the target device, the device cannot boot into the images/ROM anymore.
- A burning card is used to burn/download the images(stored at TF card temporarily) to onboard EMMC storage.
- A burning card is one of the ways to burn/download the images, you can also burn/download images via USB cable.
- When burning/downloading images completed, you can plug-out the TF card from your device, and device will also boot from onboard eMMC storage.
Still doubts with this? Feedback to us at Khdas Forum.