- No driver installation is necessary.
- If there is no sound is coming from your Tone Board, you may need to install a driver.
- The audio output controls for your Mac are in System Preferences > Sound.
- Or click the volume icon in your Mac’s menu bar.
- Click the audio icon in your Windows Task Bar.
- Then click the upward-facing arrow to select your audio output device.
If you’re using a Tone Board on a Mac, you may notice that you are unable to control the output volume of your Tone Board. To enable volume control, you’ll need to upgrade your Tone Board’s firmware. (Newer models of Tone Board are shipped with upgraded firmware)
Upgrade Tone Board Firmware
For more information, please refer to our website or see the Tone Board User Manual.