This guide will show you how to quickly get up and running after receiving your board.
Your SBC is compatible with various types of power supplies, and these are the minimum specifications for the best performance and stability.
- 24W USB-C Adapter
- USB-C to C Cable
- Khadas Shop - 24W USB-C Adapter
- Khadas Shop - USB-C Cable
- Khadas VIM4 - Extra Power Input
- Khadas VIM4 - Specifications
You can connect a HDMI monitor, USB keyboard and mouse to use your SBC as a standard desktop computer.
- 4K HDMI 2.0 cable
- HDMI-compatible 1080P/4K monitor
- USB keyboard and mouse
- Ethernet cable (Optional)
Do not attach multiple cables with large heads that could interfere. Bent or twisted connectors will result in intermittent connectivity issues.
- USB-C Port - 12V/2A power input port
- HDMI - HDMI output for an external display
- USB - Keyboard and mouse
- Ethernet (Optional) - RJ45 port for LAN network
After connecting a 12V/2A power source to the USB-C port, your SBC will boot up. You will see the Khadas Logo appear on your display, and the white LED will flash in a regular pattern.
If your SBC repeatedly restarts, or restarts randomly, this is an indication of insufficient or unstable USB-C input power. Change your USB-C power cable and/or use a different power adapter.
- Install OS into eMMC
- Install System into SD/USB Storage
- Enter Upgrade Mode
- Boot Images from External Media
- Ubuntu Firmware