This document describes how to write the firmware in SD/USB to eMMC.
- Write the firmware to SD card or U disk. To make a boot card, please refer to: How to write firmware to SD/USB.
- Boot the system from SD card or U disk. Please refer to the boot method: Boot System from External Media.
- Startup script
khadas@Khadas:~$ sudo emmc-install
- After the script starts, select option 1 to install the system into eMMC.
- To install to eMMC, eMMC needs to be cleared.
- After clearing eMMC, eMMC will format and install the system to eMMC.
- After the installation is complete, select
power off, remove the SD card or U disk and boot from eMMC.
If you don’t want to use the firmware in eMMC immediately, you can choose Exit.